|
iTz ME! Jesmond Lim Geng Cong,15+ AKA ßåߟ Jëš™ 23/12/94, Capricorn Catholic High School ½ Perfectionist B2UTY [Fan of B2st] HOTTEST [Fan of 2PM] KISS ME [Fan of U-Kiss] ELF [Fan of SuperJunior]
Crap & Nonsense
To be forgotten
Exits 2-6 CLASS BLOG| NCC[Land] BLOG| CMC BLOG| Alicia| Bernice| Brandon| ChangJing| ChikHim aka MyToothDKed| Esther| Dillen| Dylan| GuoZhi| HaoYong| HongHui| Ivan| Jasmine aka XxShiroixX| Jereld| JeremyThng [NPCC de]| Jeslyn aka YuKaRiHoneY| JiaDing aka OmFgiTzCeSc| JieYing aka iiMagicJYii| JingHui aka heavenxanqel| JingTing| JinHong| Jocelyn aka CuteBa0B3i| Jordan| JunDa| KaiRong| KenSADISTSeah| KianHow| LeeVoon| LokLam| MarcusTeo| Martin| NgWeiJie [ACT CUTE buddy]| NicholasWee| Putri aka aiikemii| Richie| Shiren| SiLi aka barch0rmee jiejie|
Muzik
Thankkiiew Designer: ♥,Caryn Basecodes: Khloeluvsyou/KhloeLxh Colour codes: Colorpicker Icon: Reviviscent |
LEADERSHIP CAMP. Sunday, 18 April 2010 10:44 pm havent been blogging for quite some time! too much homework! leadership camp ended, and so has our last training. the feeling is somehow, indescribable. shall leave the rest of the stuff to POP post hahah.
basically, the entire schedule was about the same. nothing much to say about activities. i got nothing much to say. need to finish homework! basically only chinese and maths. U-kiss - [What] Ok U-Kiss again Yeah Come back to me To the left to the to the left To the right to the to the right What did you say, just what did you say, what did you say to me? Why do you keep making it hard for me? What did you say, just what did you say, what did you say to me? I stay The sticky sticky gap between us Shattered hearts, you’re hurting too Always trembling feelings Tonight I’m really having a hard time Just what are you, trying to shake me from behind How smart of you, trying to mess with me from the back Spitting me out like gum that has lost its taste Love like this, up, down, down, down What did you say, just what did you say, what did you say to me? Why do you keep making it hard for me? What did you say, just what did you say, what did you say to me? I stay Making me look like a beggar now Trying to deceive me now I really hate you but please come back Nobody, nobody, nobody can take your place Please don’t leave me You broke my heart, tore me apart My heart that’s been shredded, I cannot find the answer Our love that’s been broken into two This hurt that’s deepening, it’s extremely sad, I ain’t with ya Fix my broken heart, back to open arms Don’t push me around. I won’t slip away. I won’t leave you. I’m going crazy crazy I will hold on. Girl, You know i gotta take you back I know you. I’m going crazy crazy What did you say, just what did you say, what did you say to me? Why do you keep making it hard for me? What did you say, just what did you say, what did you say to me? I stay Making me look like a beggar now Trying to deceive me now I really hate you but please come back Nobody, nobody, nobody can take your place Please don’t leave me I just want you I need you I love you so leave space for (Oh, leave it for me) I just want you I need you I’ll wait for you so behind you I stay What did you say, just what did you say, what did you say to me? Why do you keep making it hard for me? What did you say, just what did you say, what did you say to me? I stay Making me look like a beggar now Trying to deceive me now I really hate you but please come back Nobody, nobody, nobody can take your place Please don’t leave me 2AM - [I was wrong] I was wrong wrong wrong Your words were so, so, so sweet that I didn't realize you were playing me, me, me with your words, words, words everyday Baby do you really wanna hurt me? Why are you doing this to me? why? The stories regarding your other men The stories regarding your behavior I tried to ignore and pretended that I didn't hear but The way you act when you are intoxicated The way you smile at my friend Change it Stop it Even though I tell you many times * You say I'm so sorry only for that moment You say I will change only for that moment My heart in pa, pa, pain it hurts but I can't help but repeating # I was wrong wrong wrong Your words were so, so, so sweet that I didn't realize you were playing me, me, me with your words, words, words everyday Baby you breaking my heart Baby you hurting my heart I want to stop this I know this is wrong but I keep going back to you Baby you and I Like a bad popular song I'm crying inside, but I force a smile like a clown Baby you and I Like a bad popular song I'm crying inside Repeat *# Rap: My heart and body go astray I am a such fool with no pride that Although I was deceived by love I wipe my tears and just go back to you knowing that this is wrong The fact that I am a toy that you played and threw away Makes my feeling unbearable But Why! Why! Why! Why! Today I am a clown who smiles in front of you again credits to L.o.L and crazyoverwith.wordpress. will anyone understand me? |