|
iTz ME! Jesmond Lim Geng Cong,15+ AKA ßåߟ Jëš™ 23/12/94, Capricorn Catholic High School ½ Perfectionist B2UTY [Fan of B2st] HOTTEST [Fan of 2PM] KISS ME [Fan of U-Kiss] ELF [Fan of SuperJunior]
Crap & Nonsense
To be forgotten
Exits 2-6 CLASS BLOG| NCC[Land] BLOG| CMC BLOG| Alicia| Bernice| Brandon| ChangJing| ChikHim aka MyToothDKed| Esther| Dillen| Dylan| GuoZhi| HaoYong| HongHui| Ivan| Jasmine aka XxShiroixX| Jereld| JeremyThng [NPCC de]| Jeslyn aka YuKaRiHoneY| JiaDing aka OmFgiTzCeSc| JieYing aka iiMagicJYii| JingHui aka heavenxanqel| JingTing| JinHong| Jocelyn aka CuteBa0B3i| Jordan| JunDa| KaiRong| KenSADISTSeah| KianHow| LeeVoon| LokLam| MarcusTeo| Martin| NgWeiJie [ACT CUTE buddy]| NicholasWee| Putri aka aiikemii| Richie| Shiren| SiLi aka barch0rmee jiejie|
Muzik
Thankkiiew Designer: ♥,Caryn Basecodes: Khloeluvsyou/KhloeLxh Colour codes: Colorpicker Icon: Reviviscent |
SHOCK OF THE NEW ERA. Sunday, 28 March 2010 10:57 pm ordered the album about 2h ago. and and im so very excited! i think when i get notification that the album is here, i'll open the letterbox everyday for it. LOL. for now, spazz about yoseob first. LOL.
"Junhyung: You're throwing me away and leaving?! Yoseob: Yes, I throw things away well." - Junhyung & Yoseob (MTV B2ST Ep 6) "Where am I? Baby, I'm stuck in your heart!" - Yoseob (Mr. Daniel's "How to hook up with someone" "Hello, this is cutie Yang Yoseob. I'm in charge of BEAST's main vocals, and I am the son (of this group)." - Yoseob (MTV Most Wanted) "Oh! The banana is eating a pizza!" - Staff member to Yoseob (Bad Girl MV BTS) "Doojoonah, I cherish you -- You know that right?" - Yoseob (Cyworld) "k k k k k k k our Yoseobie, I love you" - Doojoon (Cyworld) "Yes, Hello! I Am The Darling Cutie, Yang Yoseob!" - Yoseob (MTV Most Wanted Interview 2) "Don't take it out when there are people looking! There's panties and everything. What's your problem?" - Junhyung to Yoseob (MTV B2ST BTS 13) "We both. Secretly. Shower. Together!" - Yoseob (MTV B2ST BTS 15) && grats b2st on their 1st win since debut on march 25th, m! countdown. poor hyungs cried. (well i cant say that theyre boys, they are after all older than me) crosscountry is on tuesday! and im afraid i wont be able to run on that day. my thighs are aching after 2.4 on friday. consequences of not running for a long time ._. i feel so empty inside, whenever i dont see you. |