i wanna see the rainbow again.




iTz ME!

Jesmond Lim Geng Cong,15+
AKA ßåߟ Jëš™
23/12/94, Capricorn
River Valley Primary School 1A,2A,3A
Nanyang Primary School 4M,5L,6N
Catholic High School 1-6, 2-6,3-1,4-1
公教国家学生军训队•秘书
OAL'08
½ Perfectionist
B2UTY [Fan of B2st]
HOTTEST [Fan of 2PM]
KISS ME [Fan of U-Kiss]
ELF [Fan of SuperJunior]

Facebook.Twitter.

Crap & Nonsense


To be forgotten

Muzik

Thankkiiew

Designer: ♥,Caryn
Basecodes: Khloeluvsyou/KhloeLxh
Colour codes: Colorpicker
Icon: Reviviscent

B2ST.

Friday, 19 March 2010 2:01 am

gawd i just felt like posting, and here i am now. i didnt know what to post about, so i shall post about b2st LOL. just joined a b2st forum. as usual, i join forums to kope pics. im waiting for a twitter project. hope they have one for kikwangs birthday. i want to spam/trend.

"Yong Junhyung's friend Yang Yoseob became Yoon Doojoon's toy." - Doojoon (Cyworld)

LOLed quite hard at this quote. && i think doojun and yoseob are freaking cute. examples below~

"k k k k k k k our Doojoonie, I love you" - Yoseob (Cyworld)

"My cute Yoseobah, there's not much time left let's fight And stop hitting me when you go to sleep." - Doojoon (Cyworld)

"Better not cheat on me~" - Yoseob (Cyworld)

"The bubble gum was my idea, you ahjusshi!" - Doojoon to Yoseob (MTV B2ST Ep 7)

"Looking for snacks to eat as soon as he wakes up is our Yoon Leader~" - Hyunseung (MTV B2ST Ep 10)

"Of course, the others had fun as well. But Yoseob in particular had more fun." - Junhyung about Yoseob at Karaoke (MTV B2ST Ep 7)

"Without this, it feels like I'm going around with no clothes." - Doojoon (pointing to his sideburns) (BEAST is the B2ST BTS)

"Uh, that's okay, I have Doojoonie." - Yoseob to Kikwang (Inkigayo Mobile Ranking)

"Doojoon: We will reveal the truth!
Yoseob: I AM THE TRUTH!
Doojoon: Yesterday during the fansign, Junhyung--
Yoseob: I AM THE TRUTH ~ !"
- Doojoon & Yoseob (MSC #5)

"I'm babo, you babo. Everybody babo." - Doojoon to Yoseob (BEAST is the B2ST BTS)

ok i think i spazzed too much. still have lessons tomorrow and i have to go to school myself. buhbyees everybody.

hahah ILY wor :D

credits to b2strising.com :D