|
iTz ME! Jesmond Lim Geng Cong,15+ AKA ßåߟ Jëš™ 23/12/94, Capricorn Catholic High School ½ Perfectionist B2UTY [Fan of B2st] HOTTEST [Fan of 2PM] KISS ME [Fan of U-Kiss] ELF [Fan of SuperJunior]
Crap & Nonsense
To be forgotten
Exits 2-6 CLASS BLOG| NCC[Land] BLOG| CMC BLOG| Alicia| Bernice| Brandon| ChangJing| ChikHim aka MyToothDKed| Esther| Dillen| Dylan| GuoZhi| HaoYong| HongHui| Ivan| Jasmine aka XxShiroixX| Jereld| JeremyThng [NPCC de]| Jeslyn aka YuKaRiHoneY| JiaDing aka OmFgiTzCeSc| JieYing aka iiMagicJYii| JingHui aka heavenxanqel| JingTing| JinHong| Jocelyn aka CuteBa0B3i| Jordan| JunDa| KaiRong| KenSADISTSeah| KianHow| LeeVoon| LokLam| MarcusTeo| Martin| NgWeiJie [ACT CUTE buddy]| NicholasWee| Putri aka aiikemii| Richie| Shiren| SiLi aka barch0rmee jiejie|
Muzik
Thankkiiew Designer: ♥,Caryn Basecodes: Khloeluvsyou/KhloeLxh Colour codes: Colorpicker Icon: Reviviscent |
ABCDEFG. Tuesday, 12 January 2010 11:10 pm daamn im freaking tired larh. sleeping at 2am everyday, wake up at 5am. plus the fact that im in school everyday until 6pm. settling all d NCC stuff. CCA exbhition and sec1 PTM is tomorrow! gahhh. and i havent finish collating all the badges thingy in terms of BUC results and muster parade. crap larh T.T anywayss, just now i left school at only 7.20pm. because i fell asleep in store and loklam didnt wake me up to leave together with him -.- ok time for song spam, and then im off to settle the badges thing.
Tik Tok - 2PM Nobody knows how much I miss you everyday As I embrace you behind the stage, my heart thumps We may greet awkwardly in front of other people But to tell the truth, I’m the one who knows you best The way you glare, it’s louder than words The way you want me, the way you're thirsty We are so crazy for each other. Secretly loving someone, The fact that you're my girl, It drives me crazy everyday, I just want, want you so much Come here, Tik Tok, Tik Tok, Tik Tok When I see you, Tik Tok, Tik Tok, Tik Tok For the entire day, Tik Tok, Tik Tok, Tik Tok My heart goes Tik Tok, Tik Tok, Tik Tok, Tik Tok Nobody knows That we're in love like this everyday In my heart, there's no room for anyone else but you Tik, I knew it from the start Tik, There was something about you Tik, The way you looked at me Tok, Your exciting love Tok, And I'm always thirsty for that love Tok, I always end up searching for you You're my only star No one knows about it so don't worry Look into my eyes, I will protect you I will stay by your side just like this its our secret its our secret its our secret It's taking control of me I'll take the burden of our secret rendezvous Us, proudly holding hands together just like everyone else Even during my busy day, my work and dreams are forgotten because of Our love ticks like a clock that doesn't know how to stop Baby It’s over Baby It’s over Baby It’s over I Loved My Friend's Girlfriend (Feat. Tablo & Mithra Jin) - Brian Joo I can't stop thinking about your girl Wah~ Ah~ Wah~ Ah~ Yeah Today my heart feels so weary and irritated once again Even if I make my best efforts, would you recognize it, baby? You just pass me by as another one of your boyfriend's friends My head is spinning My heart is so confused Wah, wah, wah, ah Even I don't know what my heart really wants, And there's no way to know what you're thinking either If you're my baby. want you baby Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah~ Wah, ah, wah~ (Everyday she's on my mind) I, I, I, I, I, ah, ah, ah, wah, ah, wah, yeah (Tablo) I know it's wrong to love you, I only hit a wall as I follow behind you Man (no, no, no, no) I can't stop lovin' your Girlfriend Innocence hidden behind a curtain, stop, I gotta stop it That's right, I can only go this far (that's not okay) Just stop, hurry up and get away from me My breath stopped I'm Dyin' (Can't Breath) The late night comes running to me, it's dark and stuffy If you see me cry, would you hold onto me, baby? My jet-black heart rotates around and around you There's no way I can know myself Even my heart has no idea Wah, wah, wah, ah I don't know what I'm thinking either Wah, wah, wah, ah Even I don't know what my heart really wants, And there's no way to know what you're thinking either If you're my baby want you baby Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah~ Wah, ah, wah~ (Everyday she's on my mind) I, I, I, I, I, ah, ah, ah, wah, ah, wah, yeah From the moment I first saw you, it seems like something had gone awfully wrong My chest feels so heavy, it seems like my heart is going to explode Please get out from my heart and head I can't close my eyes, it seems like my hears are blocked From the moment I first saw you, it seems like something had gone awfully wrong My chest feels so heavy, it seems like my heart is going to explode Please get out from my heart and head Please baby. Please baby. stop!! Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah~ Wah, ah, wah~ I, I, I, I, I, ah, ah, ah, wah, ah, wah, yeah (Mithra Jin) I know something's wrong inside my head However, my heart is already after you You're my sun, the more I look at you, the brighter you become My love just keeps growing I was bound to you the moment I first saw you, I began to dream I hide it from others All my thoughts are wrong, but in the end, it's all my own fault I Can't go on. This was so wrong. Sorry. oh I love your girl Dreaming - Brian Joo In the club x7 *Feels like I'm dreaming when I look at you, oh yeah oh oh You make me crazy You're my fantasy I want to have you, oh yeah oh oh The image of you between people passing by, Is like a scenic beauty to me, like you are the only existence In my eyes, there is only you (My eyes, my hands) keep searching for you (My heart for you) I can't hide it my girl *Feels like I'm dreaming when I look at you, oh yeah oh oh You make me crazy You're my fantasy I want to have you, oh yeah oh oh You're my lady my lady my lady my lady my world world Oh~ you're my lady You're my baby my baby my baby baby my girl girl Oh~ you're my baby Even I can't stop myself I'm going to have you now (have you) Don't try to hide what your thinking, my eyes can see inside your heart (hope you'll come to me) Come a bit closer (my heart moves towards you) I can't stop any more my girl *Feels like I'm dreaming when I look at you, oh yeah oh oh You make me crazy You're my fantasy I want to have you, oh yeah oh oh I know you want me too, take my outstretched hands You're my dream x 3 DREAMING x 4 Feels like I'm dreaming Feels like I'm dreaming when I look at you, oh yeah oh oh You make me crazy You're my fantasy I want to have you, oh yeah oh oh You're my lady my lady my lady my lady my world world Oh~ you're my lady You're my baby my baby my baby my baby my girl girl Oh~ you're my baby In the club x7 Credits: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=326930, http://aheeyah.com/lyrics/brian/brian_2_tran.htm i give up. why bother anymore. |