|
iTz ME! Jesmond Lim Geng Cong,15+ AKA ßåߟ Jëš™ 23/12/94, Capricorn Catholic High School ½ Perfectionist B2UTY [Fan of B2st] HOTTEST [Fan of 2PM] KISS ME [Fan of U-Kiss] ELF [Fan of SuperJunior]
Crap & Nonsense
To be forgotten
Exits 2-6 CLASS BLOG| NCC[Land] BLOG| CMC BLOG| Alicia| Bernice| Brandon| ChangJing| ChikHim aka MyToothDKed| Esther| Dillen| Dylan| GuoZhi| HaoYong| HongHui| Ivan| Jasmine aka XxShiroixX| Jereld| JeremyThng [NPCC de]| Jeslyn aka YuKaRiHoneY| JiaDing aka OmFgiTzCeSc| JieYing aka iiMagicJYii| JingHui aka heavenxanqel| JingTing| JinHong| Jocelyn aka CuteBa0B3i| Jordan| JunDa| KaiRong| KenSADISTSeah| KianHow| LeeVoon| LokLam| MarcusTeo| Martin| NgWeiJie [ACT CUTE buddy]| NicholasWee| Putri aka aiikemii| Richie| Shiren| SiLi aka barch0rmee jiejie|
Muzik
Thankkiiew Designer: ♥,Caryn Basecodes: Khloeluvsyou/KhloeLxh Colour codes: Colorpicker Icon: Reviviscent |
LOL, ROFL, LMAO, ROFLOL, ROFLMAO. Thursday, 2 July 2009 11:26 pm was having a gd laugh all d while. was talking 2 bar jiejie, n we kept digging out vids 2 watch. N WE ALL LAUGHED TILL SIAO. posting d vids later. 2day in sch was entertained by YY, danced everytime he walked past my claz. so funny. 3 more info, u can check out his blog @ http://mercurial-vapour.blogspot.com/. gave out some claz tee 2day, it didnt seem dat bad lol.
FAMOUS QUOTE FRM MARCUS: Avian flu + swine flu? PIGS CAN FLY LARH. LOLLLed hard at it during claz when mr. F was talking abt d condition in indonesia, where both flus mite mutate. CONVO. PART I me : bar I SAW SMTH DAAAMN FUNNY YTD I WAS WATCHING D PURE DANCING ITS YOU MV DEN GT DIS PART RYEOWOOK ALMOST LOST HIS BALANCE I KEPT LAUGHING N LAUGHING bar: LOL. Your darling almost fell and you laughed at him. LOL. CONVO. PART II me : he nod his head until so cute bar: Should i change my blog song/ Walaoo. The sorry sorry mv. Got so many scenes of reoywook NOT FAIR. me : MUAHAHA vocal line FTW XDDD bar: NOOO. LEETEUK FTW ;D me : vocal line is KRY + Sungmin owned flat. @― LINGSILI * has changed his/her personal message to "Say no to reoywook., say yes to LEETEUK! (:" @― LINGSILI * has changed his/her personal message to "Say no to reoywook, say yes to LEETEUK! (:" bar: See my personal msg. LOL. me : LOLLLLL U C LARHH I WRITE WRONG LER MY MATHS bar: LOLOLOL. You wrote LEETEUK on your paper? << { × ≈ ß å ß Ÿ J ë š ™ ≈ × } >> 公 教 国 家 学 生 军 训 队 • 秘 书 has changed his/her personal message to "♥ SUPER JUNIOR ! RYEOWOOOOOOOKIE FTW, NO LEETEUK ." me : no WAIT I SHOW U I DREW I DREW I DREW @― LINGSILI * has removed his/her personal message me : supposed 2 b 5 root 3 i go write root 5 bar: LOL. me : my pm nicer. @― LINGSILI * has changed his/her personal message to "Say NO to Reoywook. Say YES to LEETEUK! (:" bar: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. me : YESSSS bar: LEETEUK FTW. NO REOYWOOK ! me : no leeteuk! bar: No reoywook ! me : ROFLMAO. CONVO. PART III bar: ROFLMAOOO. Mine loading halfway. Ryeowook and shindong that part. LOL me : TOLD U LMAO AFT DAT EVEN WORSE. bar: LOAD SO SLOW. I laughing like mad already. LOL. me : d front part funny nia den aft dat song battle ler. omgomgomg SOOOO HIGH SOOOOOOOO HIGH bar: Omg i think i am starting to love reowook LOL. Ryeowook * me : spell wrong D: bar: LOL. My friend like shindong. LOL. me : OMG OMG I SAW D PART LER. R U STILL WATCHING D ROFLMAO VID. bar: Yea. LMAO. me : 6.20 ard dere u watch ryeowook nod head CONVO. PART IV me : eunhyuk solo name: anchovy LMAOOOOO song name: Anchovy Dream (like Goose Dream) bar: I laughing at ryeowook and shindong. LOL. me : "we dont have a choice, hes the anchovy" LOLLLLL ANCHOVYYYYY me : OHH MY FK. HE BORROWS UNDERWEARS FRM D REST OF D MEMBERS bar: YEA. LMAO. The red band. LMAOOOOOO. Ok now i love ryeowook. me : WAT, UR UNDERWEAR ONLY HAS D BAND LMAOOOOOOOOO bar: LOLOLOL. me : cant stop laughing ROFLMAOOOOO. CONVO. PART V bar: 1.30 Yesung. LOL. Dog sneezing. LMAO. me : OMFGWTFX ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bar: Damn stupid la. Dog sneeze. ZZZZZ me : YESUNG DAAAMN STUPID LARHH ROFLMAOOOOOOO bar: 3:12 me : AFT DAT STILL GT LF bar: Yesung suddenly pop out. LMAO. 3:12 ROFLMAOOO. me : YESUNG SIAO DE LMAOOOOOOO bar: I laugh like siaooooooooooooooooooo. P/S: the entire convo was abt d vids, so piece everything urself, if u plan 2 watch. its'you dancing version (: wookie cutie :D YESUNG'S AN IDIOT IN THIS. KRY FTW luhs. i almost screamed at this, it goes like this: siwon, donghae, ryeowook, sungmin, heechul, kibum, kyuhyun, kangin, hankyung, eeteuk, yesung, shindong, eunhyuk, super junior baby~ |